If you have guests coming this summer for holiday feasts, there would be nothing more festive than a beautifully decorated dining room. With a few simple preparations, you can have a beautiful and organized kitchen. But if you’re looking beyond just seasonal decorations and want truly transform your dining space, consider buying a new dining room set. FurnitureCart has a variety of formal and casual collections to choose from. For example, take a look at rustic and simple Homecoming Farmhouse Collection by Kincaid Furniture. The collection is constructed of Solid Pine in its most natural form and offers up-to-date features like the self-storing leaves.
- Solid Pine Construction
- Natural Vintage Pine Finish
- Authentic reclaimed look
- A wood-on-wood non-tilting, dovetailed drawer guide is used in the installation of all Kincaid drawers
- Genuine solid wood is used on all exterior panels and shaped edges to provide quality and beauty that will last for generations
- English dovetails on the drawer front and back create a tight fit and add exceptional holding power
- Chairs are crafted using a glue and screw technique across a finger jointed corner
- Birch veneers with accenting Prima Vera borders and dark Walnut inlay
- Poplar and rubber wood solids combined with cast resin ornaments
- A rich dark cherry color finish with gold color tipping to enhance the decorative elements for that Old World look
- Thick profiled tops mouldings
- Shaped pilasters for a value up bombe look to the cases
- Table features an ornate trestle base and two 18″ removable leaves
Get back in time to 18th century with Ansley Manor Collection by Liberty Furniture. The collection combines rich tradition with an updated feel. Add warmth and a time-worn feel with a deep cinnamon finish on cherry veneers. The chairs feature Chippendale style and cabriole legs.
- Select hardwoods
- Highly figured cherry veneers
- Cinnamon finish
- Wood-on-wood drawer glides
- Felt lined drawers
- The table includes one 18 inch leaf
- Chippendale chair design
Be sure to have holiday-inspired items in your home like tablecloth, fresh wreath or flower arrangements. You can also put a round glass vase in the center of a table and fill it with water and colored glass beads or drop some leaves and buds of fresh flowers such as roses. In addition, fruits like apples, lemons, pears or oranges are great for decoration. Put them in beautiful platter and let attract attention.